יום שלישי, 23 בספטמבר 2014

SmashFM #003

Hey, Welcome to the 3rd episode of SmashFM!! This program created to share the all biggest & latest tracks in one podcast every two weeks!! In this episode you'll listen to the all latest tracks, by: Thomas Newson & Me(DJ TuneUp), Calvin Harris, MOTi & Quintino, Olivier Mottrie(TunePush) & MANY MORE!! One unreleased & exclusive track included in this episode! Tune In!

TunePush - Are you a 'fresh' artist that looking for support?! Well, 'TunePush' is the right place for my show's support! Submit your original track in my show by sending a private SoundCloud link to my E-mail: smashfm1@gmail.com. I will hear your tracks & the most odds your track will be in the next episode of my show!!

In this episode, I've been supported the track 'C'mon', by Olivier Mottrie.
Check his page on SoundCloud & support his music!
..
https://soundcloud.com/olivier-mottrie
..

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה